HOT FUZZ!! I simply loved it. Just as I did SHAUN OF THE DEAD.
Well the reason I wanted to start this blog was that I got my old sirALEC -magazines back. I miss publishing a paper. I didn't write a lot of stuff there though. I just have to figure out a way to draw stuff here. I like drawing and writing instead of just writing.
Back to Hot Fuzz ("What? You're saying this wasn't an accident?") and how the British just know how to make good parody. Hot Fuzz works even as a normal movie, it's entertaining and funny. I think one could watch it and not even realise it's a parody which always is a good sign of parody.
Shaun of the Dead (we watched with Dan a longer time ago) is not only funny but also scary. So it works just as how a horror comedy should. You know I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to go to bathroom alone after watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Which reminds me...
MAFIA WITH BUFFY ADDITION
You need:
a lot of people so there will be civilians too.
ANGEL
2 POLICE
3 MAFIA
BUFFY to fight against the evils of the night
1. Everyone go to sleep
2. First wakes up Angel (who do you want to protect?)
3. Angel go to sleep.
4. Buffy wake up, do rock paper scissors
5. Buffy go to sleep.
6. Mafia wake up, choose one of you to fight against Buffy and do rock paper scissors
7. Mafia choose one to be killed.
8. Mafia go to sleep.
9. Police wake up (NOT PLEASE WAKE UP)
10. Who do you suspect?
11. Police go to sleep.
12. Everyone wake up.
Now, unfortunately Jonna tripped and fell onto her own shears and McKee's house blew up because he was enjoying a late night snack of beans and bacon and left the gas on.
Now people talk about who killed who and which one of them is actually the victim of the mob and which one died in the fight between the forces of good and evil. In the end of the round after they have lynched someone the game leader tells for example that Jonna was a policewoman-officer and the one they lynched was Angel and McKee was Buffy and failed on his mission (he had a rock and the memeber of the mob had a paper).
Well now I gotta go cause the bear sleeping next to me just woke up and is demanding me to pay attention to him (he also wants to keep watching Heroes).
Well the reason I wanted to start this blog was that I got my old sirALEC -magazines back. I miss publishing a paper. I didn't write a lot of stuff there though. I just have to figure out a way to draw stuff here. I like drawing and writing instead of just writing.
Back to Hot Fuzz ("What? You're saying this wasn't an accident?") and how the British just know how to make good parody. Hot Fuzz works even as a normal movie, it's entertaining and funny. I think one could watch it and not even realise it's a parody which always is a good sign of parody.
Shaun of the Dead (we watched with Dan a longer time ago) is not only funny but also scary. So it works just as how a horror comedy should. You know I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to go to bathroom alone after watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
Which reminds me...
MAFIA WITH BUFFY ADDITION
You need:
a lot of people so there will be civilians too.
ANGEL
2 POLICE
3 MAFIA
BUFFY to fight against the evils of the night
1. Everyone go to sleep
2. First wakes up Angel (who do you want to protect?)
3. Angel go to sleep.
4. Buffy wake up, do rock paper scissors
5. Buffy go to sleep.
6. Mafia wake up, choose one of you to fight against Buffy and do rock paper scissors
7. Mafia choose one to be killed.
8. Mafia go to sleep.
9. Police wake up (NOT PLEASE WAKE UP)
10. Who do you suspect?
11. Police go to sleep.
12. Everyone wake up.
Now, unfortunately Jonna tripped and fell onto her own shears and McKee's house blew up because he was enjoying a late night snack of beans and bacon and left the gas on.
Now people talk about who killed who and which one of them is actually the victim of the mob and which one died in the fight between the forces of good and evil. In the end of the round after they have lynched someone the game leader tells for example that Jonna was a policewoman-officer and the one they lynched was Angel and McKee was Buffy and failed on his mission (he had a rock and the memeber of the mob had a paper).
Well now I gotta go cause the bear sleeping next to me just woke up and is demanding me to pay attention to him (he also wants to keep watching Heroes).
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti